About Japanese International School (JIS)
JIS is an international K-12 School built upon the Japanese educational model and a combination of Japanese education and Cambridge International program. This is the first advanced education model that takes personality education as the core value, with the desire to gradually spread in Vietnam. At the same time, the university is one of the bridges for cultural, scientific and technical and socio-economic exchanges between Vietnam and Japan and the international community.
“Educating Wisdom Students”, the School aims to educate generations of global citizens who are able to grasp the nature of things, events, the ability to cooperate, agility and mental acuity, the ability to communicate and persuade, capacity to process and analyze information, initiative, initiation, and creativity. People with self-awareness capabilities of the role of themselves do not only act for the country of Vietnam but also for a better world.
In terms of educational model, JIS has Japan International Program, Cambridge International Program and Bilingual Program. The back-office comprises departments which operate and support the activities of the whole school.
JIS is looking for a Marketing Manager who will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our school brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you are a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Be responsible for the marketing strategy planning to achieve school’s objectives.
- Be responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing plans and marketing campaigns.
- Lead, build and manage a team of high-performed marketing professionals.
- Define marketing direction for all Marketing and Design teams, including Content, Events, Designer.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the marketing and design team in order to produce, monitor and optimize the campaigns across all channels.
- Manage all writing material related to content, messages relating to the events for School.
- Manage all digital marketing the contents on social media platforms of the school.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Set up KPIs/ goals for the staff and drive them to achieve the required results and goals.
- Recommend innovative marketing initiatives to ensure school brand growth.
- Advise the School leaders on all matters relating to marketing activities.
- Prepare a monthly, quarterly and annual marketing report.
- Perform other tasks requested by line manager.
2. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in marketing, communications, event planning, and/or development, preferably in education industry, typically in international or private schools.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Vietnamese, both written & spoken.
- Demonstrated great organizational and project management skills.
- Proven experience as event manager.
- Familiar with digital channels and emerging technologies related to content delivery.
- Work well both in teams & individually.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
3. Language Requirement
Three main languages we are using in campus are as follows: Vietnamese, Japanese, English.
The language requirement for the position of Marketing Manager is:
- English: minimum 5.5 IELTS or equivalent qualification.
- Japanese: is not required. Ability to use Japanese is an advantage.
4. Deadline to submit CV: 2/4/2021.
5. Salary: Negotiable
- Entitled to all benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Code (Bonus, holidays, etc.)
- Entitled to Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance in accordance with the Social Insurance Law.
- Free lunch provided.
- Other benefits
7. Required documents:
- Job application
- ID card and medical examination results
- Relevant qualification
– Japanese International School
– Address: 84 Nguyen Thanh Binh, Van Phuc, Ha Dong, Hanoi
– Person in charge: Mr. Nguyen Van Anh – Head of HR Department
– Phone number: 0914360864
– Please send your CV to: email@example.com
– Website: http://www.jis.edu.vn