JAPAN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONSHIP OVERVIEW
I. HIGHLIGHTS :
1. Practicing dignity and morality following the example of Japanese people, knowing how to apply harmoniously with Vietnamese culture to live a civilized and healthy life in a multicultural environment.
2. Developing profound and creative intelligence; Always ask yourself, don’t judge and blame others (Wisdom).
3. Enjoy advanced learning programs from Japan, Cambridge to access modern education in the future.
4. Balancing cognitive and intellectual development with physical development, fostering comprehensive scientific knowledge and rich life skills through diverse extracurricular activities.
5. Good nutrition, scientific way of eating, conditions to choose clean food in each meal.
6. Be respected, encouraged to develop unique personality traits and accept the diversity and difference of people.
7.Educated , trained and practiced independent life from an early age to be able to cope with all obstacles in future life.
8. Emphasizing solidarity, community, taking care of themselves and caring for others, mastering teamwork skills, working with a plan, being willing to cooperate in a group to complete tasks shared.
9. Focus on comprehensive development of virtue, intelligence, body, beauty, and reality throughout the learning process at the school. Besides, it is also possible to develop personal abilities and interests.
10. Fluently use Vietnamese, Japanese and English to be able to study in Japan or English-speaking countries; qualified and capable to become a global citizen.
II. TRAINING OBJECTIVES:
- Primary level (from 1st grade to 6th grade)
– Students are trained in manners, manners and ethics according to JIS educational standards.
– Mathematics, Science: Meet the standards of knowledge and skills at the elementary level according to the regulations of the Japanese Ministry of Education and Science.
– Japanese: Reach the equivalent level of N5 after the third grade, the equivalent of N4 after the fourth grade and the equivalent of N3 at the end of the first semester of the sixth grade.
– English: Reach High A1 (according to CEFR standards).
– Vietnamese: Meet the standards of knowledge and skills at Primary level according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam.
– Know how to swim, play the piano.
* Primary school diploma.
- Middle School Level (from 7th grade to 9th grade)
– Students are trained in discipline, manners and moral education according to JIS standards.
– Math, Science: Meet the standards of knowledge and skills in middle school according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Science of Japan.
– Japanese: Reach N2 level after 8th grade.
– English: Low B1 (according to CEFR standards) equivalent to 4.0 IELTS.
– Literature: Meet the standards of knowledge and skills according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam.
– Advanced sports and music.
* High school diploma.
- High School Level (from 10th grade to 12th grade)
– Students have discipline, manners, and ethics according to JIS standards and are deeply introspective, towards wisdom.
– Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology: Meet high school skills standards as prescribed by the Japanese Ministry of Education and Science.
– Japanese: Fluent almost mother tongue.
– English: Reach 6.0 IELTS.
– Literature, History, Geography: Meet the standards of knowledge and skills according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam.
* Grades 11, 12 can go to affiliated schools in Japan to study, take the graduation exam in Japan or choose to participate in the high school graduation exam organized by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam every year.
Japan International School